Friday, July 20, 2007

Back to work

It has been a while since I updated the site the last time. University exams are over and I have moved to a new house.
I was waiting to get some interesting progresses so I could write here about them but I had some problems these days.

Once I moved to the new house with my house mates, we decided to get an internet connection. I thought it would be easy and fast, but after some problems with our ISP, we are still waiting.

I have tried working at home, getting the new sources at job, so I could get in sync and update my code, but things were slow and I couldn’t work at the expected level. I have talked with my project chief Juanan and he is going to get me a place where I could work at university, so I will be fully back to work in short.

About the project, I had some improvements at home. Coordinate system problem is fixed, and there is a little work done on the annotation interactivity side. Now that form support has been officially included, I have some examples to be applied to my code. In the poppler side, the patches (1, 2) still haven’t been looked, so I will have to wait in this one.


http://annotations.diariolinux.com/?p=13